GUIDELINES & RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
We want all residents to engage in our discussion board, and your thoughts, comments, ideas and questions are always welcome. This is a forum to share your personal comments and questions in relation to Flintrock Falls. We encourage all residents to share in the dialogue. This will help our community to engage in respectful discussion and make connections with our neighbors.
- Please keep in mind that our Board/Topic owners might not be available to reply to comments immediately. They will do their best to reply within 24-48 hours.
- Read everything in a discussion thread before replying. This will help you avoid repeating something someone else has already contributed.
- Before posting a question to a discussion forum, check to see if anyone has asked it already and received a reply.
- We are all entitled to our personal opinions but be respectful. The forum owners will delete any posts or replies that include personal attacks, profanities, defamatory or derogatory comments.
- If a resident does not comply to the Guidelines & Rules of Engagement, that resident will be removed from participation in the Discussion Board.
- Don’t type in all caps when making a post or a reply.
- Don’t write anything that sounds angry or sarcastic, even as a joke because without hearing your tone of voice, your fellow neighbors might not realize you’re joking.
- If you reply to a question, make sure your answer is 100% accurate.
- Do not badmouth other neighbors.
- Do not use language that is or that could be construed to be offensive toward others. Do not make any comments or jokes that are racist, sexist or that pertain to religious beliefs, disabilities, and age.
- All posts must stay on the appropriate Forum or category Topic. For example, post about “Social Events” in the “Social News & Updates” forum.
- Do not post anything in regard to the sale of products, the promotion of a business, advertisements, or irrelevant links, comments or pictures that do not pertain to our Flintrock Falls neighborhood.
- If the platform is not working properly, notify a Board member.